MiFuN III is an international workshop. Topics like Neuromorphic Computing, Batteries, Catalysis, Grain Boundary Mobility, and Theoretical and Experimental Methods will be covered.
- Call for Papers: deadline extended till May 15th
- Invited Speakers:
- Gerhard Dehm, Max Planck Institut für Eisenforschung, Grain boundary phases in metallic materials: Structure, stability and properties
- Daniele Ielmini, Politecnico di Milano, topic: Neuromorphic computing with memristive devices based on 2D semiconductors and resistive switching memories
- Matthew Kanan, Stanford University, Defect-Rich and Disordered Materials for CO2 Utilization Catalysis
- Tiffany C. Kaspar, Pacific Northwest National Laboratory, Tracking self-diffusion in oxide thin films
- Karina Morgenstern, Ruhr Universität Bochum, Diffusion at the atomic scale
- Nini Pryds, Technical University of Denmark, Interfaces engineering of thin film oxides
- Gregory S. Rohrer, Carnegie Mellon University, New perspectives on grain boundary migration
- Martin A. Schroer, Universität Duisburg-Essen, Understanding Nanostructure Formation and Transition in Dry, Wet and Airborne Hard, Soft and Bio Matter Using SAXS
- Important Dates
- Conference Venue
- Organization and Contact
- International Advisory Board
The false colored SEM image in the header displays the laser sintering track in a CuOx sample courtesy of MSc Jeldrik Schulte (NPPT, UDE).